Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Consummated Love

Open your soul and allow me to enter into your domain.
I see the wall that completely surrounds you.
Allow me to get my tools to bring it down.
My tools are my words, a way of self-expression.
Wisdom that intellectually shows you my inner spirit.
Morally setting a standard that displays confidence and righteousness.


We seek an insight that allows our intuition to flow.
As we perceive the truth without conscious reasoning.
An apparent communication from our mind.
As we telepathically exchange and share thoughts without any words.
We will implement and collaborate all five senses,
Into creating our greatest sense to date, Love.


We can define love as an unconditional act of kindness and non-judgmental.
As we unselfishly remain loyal and show a benevolent concern for each other.
A glowing combustion blazing through our hearts.
We feel a burning passion tenderly maintaining our devoted flame.
Our minds flow like a river moving forward in a steady stream.
As it meets the sea, our souls will deeply submerge as we consummate our Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment